This is going too far…
Los Angeles County health officials have recently stated that they do not want the public to partake in Halloween festivities including trick-or-treating.
The officials have set guidelines stating:
Not Permitted (gatherings and events are not currently allowed under the Health Officer Order)
- Halloween gatherings, events or parties with non-household members are not permitted even if they are conducted outdoors.
- Carnivals, festivals, live entertainment, and haunted house attractions are not allowed.
- Door to door trick or treating is not recommended because it can be very difficult to maintain proper social distancing on porches and at front doors, ensure that everyone answering or coming to the door is appropriately masked to prevent disease spread, and because sharing food is risky.
- “Trunk or treating” where children go from car to car instead of door to door to receive treats is also not recommended, particularly when part of Halloween events, since it is difficult to avoid crowding and sharing food.
Permitted and Recommended
- Online parties/contests (e.g. costume or pumpkin carving)
- Car parades that comply with public health guidance for vehicle based parades including:
- Drive by events or contests where individuals dress up or decorate their vehicles and drive by “judges” that are appropriately physically distanced.
- Drive through events where individuals remain in their vehicles and drive through an area with Halloween displays.
- Drive in events where individuals can receive a treat bag (limited to commercially packaged non-perishable treats) or take away item from an organizer while the participants remain in their vehicle.
- Halloween movie nights at drive in theaters (must comply with the public health drive in movie theater guidance).
- Halloween themed meals at outdoor restaurants (must comply with the restaurant protocol).
- Halloween themed art installations at an outdoor museum (must comply with the public health museum guidance.)
- Dressing up homes and yards with Halloween themed decorations.
The liberals are taking things to the next level. They are getting more and more power hungry and taking it out on the public.
Read the full article here.